BOOKS
What kinds of books do you like to read?
In the world tjere are a lot of kinds of books like science fiction, satire, action and adventure, romance, mystery, horror, self help, guide, travel,children´s, religious,science, history, math, anthologies, poetry, encyclopedia, etc...
The kinds of books that I love are science fiction and action, but I don´t disagree the others.
The science fiction´s books are very cool because there are a lot of stranger things like OVNIS, aliens and people with powers, magic, and other things...
The books that I read are:
I read all Harry Potter´s books and I like to much because they are very interesting.

I read " vivir para contarla and one hundred years of solitude" of Gabriel Garcia Marquez

and I read all Dawn Brown books

QUESTION:
}
What is your favorite book?
my favorite book is warcraft
ResponderEliminarMy favorite book is God is alive BY Madre tereza de calcuta
ResponderEliminar